As the host of the program, Matej Mestrovic invited two successful colleagues, deciding for an easy-listening and likeable expressions, the way he was himself always inclined to. Some call it the “new age” music, some neo-classical, but for him and the authors-performers he chose, Antonija Pacek, born in Osijek with the Viennese address, and Matthew Mayer from Omaha, it is first of all music full of emotion. This intimate and refined ambience, close to the film music, is uneasy to categorize and to force into the hallow genre terminology.
- Magic Evening with Lenka and Rade Serbedzija 2. September 2019
- Concert at Lafodia on Lopud 19. August 2019
- T Portal about Ulysses’ Days of Piano 13. August 2019
- Jutarnji List about “Days of Piano” 13. August 2019
- Glas Slavonije reports about our concert on Brijuni 12. August 2019