As the host of the program, Matej Mestrovic invited two successful colleagues, deciding for an easy-listening and likeable expressions, the way he was himself always inclined to. Some call it the “new age” music, some neo-classical, but for him and the authors-performers he chose, Antonija Pacek, born in Osijek with the Viennese address, and Matthew Mayer from Omaha, it is first of all music full of emotion. This intimate and refined ambience, close to the film music, is uneasy to categorize and to force into the hallow genre terminology.
- ECITY Magazine endorses our Charity Concert in Florence 17. June 2019
- Charity concert in Florence 17. June 2019
- Corriere Nazionale – Toscana: “Music in Garden” 17. June 2019
- Free Magazine writes about the charity concert in Florence 15. June 2019
- “NEW AGE FOR EVERY AGE” concert, on the Island of Big Brijuni 5. June 2019