As the host of the program, Matej Mestrovic invited two successful colleagues, deciding for an easy-listening and likeable expressions, the way he was himself always inclined to. Some call it the “new age” music, some neo-classical, but for him and the authors-performers he chose, Antonija Pacek, born in Osijek with the Viennese address, and Matthew Mayer from Omaha, it is first of all music full of emotion. This intimate and refined ambience, close to the film music, is uneasy to categorize and to force into the hallow genre terminology.
- “Sweet expressiveness encompasses the full range of human emotions” 22. September 2020
- Antonija Pacek comes out with “Forever” between classical and popular music 21. September 2020
- Pianeta Salute published an article about “Forever” 3. June 2020
- Signed Contract with Parma Recordings 27. May 2020
- Rade Serbedzija interprets Sarajlic with my new song 11. May 2020