Today I signed a contract with Parma Recordings, a well-known classical music label in the USA. Parma Recordings will publish my newest, fourth album “Forever”. The album will be available on all major streaming platforms and also in a CD form. Their team accepted all of my 13 new songs: Sofia, If Only Time Allowed, Gone Young, Forever, Lullaby, Light, Almost Goodbye, Before the Rain, Deep Red, Farewell to Sad, Inner Child, Wanna Dance and What is Waiting for Me. I suggested also two bonus tracks, and am waiting for their confirmation. Parma Recordings accepted the chosen picture from Antonio Gonzalez, the Windmill, which was the picture of the day on NASA’s platform on April 17th, 2020. I feel very delighted, grateful and excited!
- Follow me on Spotify – “This is Antonija Pacek” 19. February 2023
- New Spring Compilation from YRR out in March 19. February 2023
- Radio playlist with three of my compositions no.7 on Global Classical Music chart 15. February 2023
- Most streamed compositions on Spotify 8. February 2023
- MIXCLOUD SHOW for European friends 6. February 2023