Today I signed a contract with Parma Recordings, a well-known classical music label in the USA. Parma Recordings will publish my newest, fourth album “Forever”. The album will be available on all major streaming platforms and also in a CD form. Their team accepted all of my 13 new songs: Sofia, If Only Time Allowed, Gone Young, Forever, Lullaby, Light, Almost Goodbye, Before the Rain, Deep Red, Farewell to Sad, Inner Child, Wanna Dance and What is Waiting for Me. I suggested also two bonus tracks, and am waiting for their confirmation. Parma Recordings accepted the chosen picture from Antonio Gonzalez, the Windmill, which was the picture of the day on NASA’s platform on April 17th, 2020. I feel very delighted, grateful and excited!
- “Sweet expressiveness encompasses the full range of human emotions” 22. September 2020
- Antonija Pacek comes out with “Forever” between classical and popular music 21. September 2020
- Pianeta Salute published an article about “Forever” 3. June 2020
- Signed Contract with Parma Recordings 27. May 2020
- Rade Serbedzija interprets Sarajlic with my new song 11. May 2020