Today I signed a contract with Parma Recordings, a well-known classical music label in the USA. Parma Recordings will publish my newest, fourth album “Forever”. The album will be available on all major streaming platforms and also in a CD form. Their team accepted all of my 13 new songs: Sofia, If Only Time Allowed, Gone Young, Forever, Lullaby, Light, Almost Goodbye, Before the Rain, Deep Red, Farewell to Sad, Inner Child, Wanna Dance and What is Waiting for Me. I suggested also two bonus tracks, and am waiting for their confirmation. Parma Recordings accepted the chosen picture from Antonio Gonzalez, the Windmill, which was the picture of the day on NASA’s platform on April 17th, 2020. I feel very delighted, grateful and excited!
- Powerful Women Piano 17. January 2021
- Instrumental Music for Reading on Spotify 8. January 2021
- Instrumental Focus: Study & Concentration on Spotify 8. January 2021
- Music for Reading Playlist 8. January 2021
- Cosy Piano Playlist 7. January 2021